Vicki Miles-LaGrange is the Chief U.S. District Judge for the Western District of Oklahoma says Oklahoma courts Must Accept Shariah influence. This goes well above and beyond the point of STUPID, its not only unconstitutional but this is a clear example of Activism from the Bench. If Judge LaGrange loves Shari law so much then she needs to step down and move to Saudi Arabia where Shariah law is the law of the land.
What does this mean,
- Honor Killings, Yes you can kill your wife, your sister or any woman for not following the tenants of Shariah
- Sanctioned Rape: Rapists now can blame the victim,
- Pedophilia: Girls as young as 9 can be “married off”
- War on Women: Men simply are better than women. Women, get in the back of the line, bus, car, do not hold jobs that any man can do with any authority, including being a judge
- A woman’s testimony counts half of a man’s testimony.
The Quran in Sura 2:282 says:
And let two men from among you bear witness to all such documents [contracts of loans without interest]. But if two men be not available, there should be one man and two women to bear witness so that if one of the women forgets (anything), the other may remind her. (Maududi, vol. 1, p. 205).
So laws be damned, if a woman is reporting a crime, she better have a friend, video tape
- Sex Slaves, Yes Slavery is permitted in Shariah.
- Divorces for women. Only the man may permit it, and the wife only gets what the man decides she can have, if anything
- Domestic Violence: Husband may beat their wives with impunity
- Stoning to Death
- Hand Amputations
With so much of Shariah all about inequality, cruel and unusual punishments, and is a War on Women, why would Judge Vicki Miles-LaGrange make such a ruling, full knowing its clearly unconstitutional and is purely sexist. Was she paid off ? Brainwashed? Perhaps she really is just that stupid?