Earlier this week, Facebook annoyced everyone now has a @facebook.com email address. The format is your name @facebook.com. While they did this without notification to users. Here is how in 6 steps to get your email address back on your Facebook profile
- Click “About” on your profile and scroll down to your email address.
- Click “Edit”
- Click on the circle next to your Facebook email address
- Change its setting to “Hidden From Timeline”.
- Click on the circle next to your other email addresses and change their settings to “Shown On Timeline”.
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the Edit popup