HeidiSQL is an opensource powerful client for MariaDB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and SQLite running on Windows. Faster, and simply one of the best development tools for anyone using MySQL or MariaDB for development from a Windows computer.
HeidiSQL has an impressive set of features including:
- Free and OpenSource
- Multiple Server connections at once
- Supported database systems: MariaDB, MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite
- Connect to servers via command line
- Connect via SSH tunnel, or pass SSL settings
- Create and edit tables, views, stored routines, triggers, and scheduled events.
- Generate SQL Statement exports, either to file or clipboard
- Export from one server/database directly to another server/database
- Manage user-privileges
- Import text-files
- Export table rows as CSV, HTML, XML, SQL, LaTeX, Wiki Markup and PHP Array
- Browse and edit table data using a user-friendly grid interface
- Bulk table editing
- Batch-insert ASCII or binary files into tables
- Write queries with customizable syntax-highlighting and code-completion
- Pretty reformat disordered SQL
- Monitor and kill client-processes
- Find specific text in all tables of all databases of one server
- Optimize and repair tables in a batch manner
- Launch a parallel mysql.exe command line window using your current connection setting
You can obtain HeidiSQL here
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!