Here are some resources to report illegal immigrants, employers that hire illegal aliens, smugglers, human trafficking, and immigrant gang activity. These resources can be used to report illegal immigrants, report employers that hire illegal aliens, report illegal border crossings, report document and tax fraud, and other legal issues that Illegal aliens and the criminal element provide.


You should only use these numbers to report suspected criminal situations. Most of these agencies offer services to make reports confidentially or anonymously.

Gather as much information as possible before calling in a report. Depending on the nature of your report, you should gather as many accurate names, addresses, phone numbers, and details such as vehicle tag numbers, or any other information you can obtain. Take a picture with your cell phone camera to provide photographs or video to give to law enforcement when ever possible. Take notes on  date and time of events and have this information in hand.

Keep in mind that most of our immigration enforcement agencies are under-staffed and under-funded and under orders to turn a blind eye to illegal aliens.


Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
Visit ICE Website.
Contact ICE Field Offices.
Contact ICE to report illegal aliens, employers that hire illegal labor, smugglers, document fraud, and other crimes by illegal aliens. Bilingual services are offered. Confidential reporting is allowed. ICE operates under the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).

Local and State Law Enforcement
Contact information for your local and state law enforcement agencies should be listed in your local phone book. These agencies understand the local crime patterns and can provide great assistance to you. These agencies should be encouraged to do as much as they can to make sure illegal aliens that are arrested for crimes are then processed by ICE. Cracking down on illegal immigration reduces crime rates in areas where local police have taken action. These websites might help you in your search.
Visit Copseek law enforcement directory.
Visit CrimeSpider law enforcement resource.

Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
Operator Number: 202-282-8000
Comment Line: 202-282-8495
Visit DHS Website.
Send DHS a message online.
The Department of Homeland Security encourages citizens to contact their local law enforcement and local FBI office first especially if the matter involves personal safety. You can contact DHS to provide information and reports about suspected terrorist activity or crimes related to terrorism.

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Visit FBI Website.
Locate FBI field offices.
Submit a tip to the FBI online.
The FBI investigates many crimes related to illegal immigration such as fraud, governmental fraud, insurance fraud, money laundering, terrorism, public corruption, healthcare fraud, identity theft and financial institution fraud as well as terrorism.

United States Department of Justice USDOJ
Report trafficking crimes or get help by calling the toll-free hotline
888-428-7581 (voice and TTY)
Para registrar su queja o obtener ayuda, llame gratis a
888-428-7581 (linea directa y de TTY para personas con incapacidad auditiva)
Exploitation Task Force Complaint Line at 888-428-7581 (voice and TTY). Laws provide options for trafficking victims regardless of immigration status. Operators have access to interpreters and can talk with callers in their own language. The service is offered on weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST. After these hours, information is available on tape in English, Spanish, Russian, and Mandarin.

Social Security Administration (SSA)
Main Number: 800-772-1213
Visit SSA website.
How to report fraud.
SSA needs to know when people are selling and using fraudulent Social Security numbers and cards and abusing Medicare and Medicaid. They are interested in abuse involving their employees, crime rings, and terrorists.

Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
Fraud Line: 800-829-0433
How to report criminal activity with the IRS. While the IRS has the task of making sure we pay the extensive bill for illegal immigration, they can also be an asset to your efforts. Please report employers that hire illegal labor and use illegal alien day laborers to the IRS.

The Better Business Bureau (BBB)

National Office: 703-276-0100 Visit the BBB website.

The Better Business Bureau handles complaints about businesses that want to stay in good standing with the community. Issues relating to the employment of illegal labor, identity theft problems, and other business issues should be reported to national and local BBB offices. A business that intentionally hires illegals is not a good neighbor.

State Revenue Departments
These are usually more active than the IRS is in investigating reports of employers hiring illegal immigrants off the books, and paying cash, etc. Call or email a complaint against construction and lawn care companies, etc.

  • Alabama 800-535-9410
  • Alaska 877-269-6685
  • Arizona 602-542-5673
  • Arkansas 501-682-4720
  • California 800-229-6297
  • Colorado 303-866-5535
  • Connecticut 800-382-9463
  • Delaware 800-292-7826
  • Dist of Columbia 202-442-6282
  • Florida 888-854-4791
  • Georgia 404-656-4598
  • Hawaii 800-961-5369
  • Idaho 800-972-7660
  • Illinois 800-243-2811
  • Indiana 317-233-4016
  • Iowa 515-281-3254
  • Kansas 877-526-7738
  • Kentucky 502-564-4921
  • Louisiana 225-925-7448
  • Maine 207-624-9595
  • Maryland 800-638-2937
  • Massachusetts 800-354-9927
  • Michigan 517-335-8473
  • Minnesota 800-657-3500
  • Mississippi 601-923-7390
  • Missouri 816-889-2930
  • Montana 888-866-0327
  • Nebraska 800-742-7474
  • Nevada 775-687-6640
  • New Hampshire 603-271-2186
  • New Jersey 609-292-6400
  • New Mexico 505-827-0700
  • New York 800-225-5829
  • North Carolina 800-232-4939
  • North Dakota 701-328-3125
  • Ohio 800-757-6091
  • Oklahoma 405-521-3251
  • Oregon 800-356-4222
  • Pennsylvania
  • Rhode Island 401-222-3053
  • South Carolina 800-521-4493
  • South Dakota 800-829-9188
  • Tennessee 800-372-8389
  • Texas 512-463-3940
  • Utah 801-297-6719
  • Vermont 802-828-2821
  • Virginia 804-367-8045
  • Washington 800-647-7706
  • West Virginia 800-982-8297
  • Wisconsin 608-266-7879
  • Wyoming 307-777-7961