This Privacy Statement is intended to describe Evilware.com’s privacy practices and provide information about the choices you have regarding the ways in which information collected by Evilware.com is used and disclosed.
Please note that our co-branded websites (websites where Evilware.com has presented content together with one or more of our business partners) may be governed by additional or different privacy provisions.
Our Commitment to Privacy
At Evilware.com, your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we have provided this Statement explaining our information practices and the choices you can make about the way your personal information is collected, used and disclosed. To make this Statement easy to find, we have made it available on our homepage and at every location where personally-identifiable information may be requested.
This Privacy Statement applies to all information collected by or submitted to Evilware.com, including personal information. “Personal information” is data that reasonably can be used to identify or describe an individual.
Evilware.com collects personal information when:
- you create a user account to become a member of Evilware.com
- you make online purchases;
- you register products online;
- you request support for a Evilware.com product;
- you register for webcasts;
- you request information or materials (e.g., whitepapers);
- you participate in surveys and evaluations;
- you participate in promotions, contests or giveaways;
- you submit questions or comments to us.
Evilware.com also collects personal information from individuals (with their consent) at conventions, trade shows and expositions.
The types of personal information collected may include (but are not limited to):
* your first and last name;
* your title and your company’s name;
* your home, billing, or other physical address (including street name, name of a city or town, state/province);
* your e-mail address;
* your telephone number;
* any other identifier that permits Evilware.com to make physical or online contact with you;
* any information that Evilware.com collects online from you and maintains in association with your account, such as:
* your Evilware.com username,
* your Evilware.com password,
* your credit card account information.
Using Your Personal Information
Evilware.com uses the personal information you provide to:
* create and maintain your accounts;
* process, fulfill, and follow-up on your orders;
* register your products;
* answer your questions;
* register you in programs (per your request);
* send you information;
* send you surveys.
We also use this personal information to provide you with information related to your account and the products or services you purchased from us, to better understand your needs and interests, to improve our service, and to personalize communications.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Unless you assent, Evilware.com will never share the personal information you provide to us except as described below.
Evilware.com may disclose your personal information to third parties under any of the following circumstances:
- As may be required to fulfill orders, to conduct billing/credit card processing, to provide service, and for e-mail housing (as a consequence of uses already described in this Privacy Statement).
- As required by law (such as responding to a valid subpoena, warrant, audit, or agency action, or to prevent fraud). For research activities, including the production of statistical reports (such aggregated information is used to describe our services to current and prospective partners and other third parties, and is not used to contact the subjects of the report).
- In the context of a business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, consolidation, or divestiture (pursuant to a pledge of confidentiality under which the recipient agrees to use the information for no purpose other than carrying out the transaction).
For your protection, Evilware.com may contact you in the event that we find an issue with a product or service you have purchased that requires your immediate attention.
Cookies and Other Browser Information
Our website automatically captures IP addresses. We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer our website, and to help ensure the security of your interaction with the website. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart.
Our Commitment to Data Security
This site often makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. Exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information. Although we value individual ideas and encourage free expression, Evilware.com reserves the right to take necessary action to preserve the forum’s integrity, such as removing any posting that is vulgar or inappropriate.
Our Commitment to Children’s Online Privacy
Out of special concern for children’s privacy, Evilware.com does not knowingly accept online personal information from children under the age of 18. Evilware.com does not knowingly allow children under the age of 18 to become registered members of our sites, or buy products and services on our sites. Evilware.com does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information about children under 18.
In the event that Evilware.com ever decides to expand its intended site audience to include children under the age of 18, those specific web pages will, in accordance with the requirements of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), be clearly identified and provide an explicit privacy notice addressed to children under 18. In addition, Evilware.com will provide an appropriate mechanism to obtain parental approval, allow parents to subsequently make changes to or request removal of their children’s personal information, and provide access to any other information as required by law.
About Links to Other Sites
This site contains links to other sites. Evilware.com does not control the information collection of sites that can be reached through links from evilware.com. If you have questions about the data collection procedures of linked sites, please contact those companies directly.
How to Access, Modify or Update Your Information
Evilware.com gives you the ability to access, modify or update your information at any time. You may log in and make changes to your login information (change your password), your contact information, your general preferences and your personalization settings. If necessary, you may also contact us and describe the changes you want made to the information you have previously provided.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about any of these practices or Evilware.com’s use of your personal information, please feel free to contact us by web, or by mail at:
Evilware.com. Evilware.com will work with you to resolve any concerns you may have about this Statement.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Evilware.com reserves the right to change this policy from time to time. If we do make changes, the revised Privacy Statement will be posted on this site.