Home \ Shovel Awards \ Man dies from peeing on power line

Man dies from peeing on power line

Roy Messenger a 50-year-oldĀ  was not seriously hurt after he collided with a power pole Friday and called a relative to pull his car from a ditch.

Family members found Messenger electrocuted when they arrived at the accident scene.

Officials said Messenger apparently urinated into a roadside ditch but didn’t see the live wire. The urine stream likely served as a conductor, allowing the electricity to reach his body.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.